Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shows and new music

Good news everyone, I finally figured out how to embed videos into my blog.

So to start off, here's a new Japanese band, fronted by a girl-bassist, that's kickin my ass right now.

MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS

(band names don't get much better than this)



see her choke up with emotion in the middle of the set? That just adds to the baddassness of it all.

And then for what y'all been waiting for, the shows I plan on going to this semester, for sure.

K'Naan
4/1 @ House of Blues Boston



Tallest Man on Earth
Wed 4/21 - $12 @ the Middle East Downstairs

Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

Corinne Bailey Rae

4/30 @ House of Blues Boston



White Rabbits
Sat 5/1 @ Paradise Rock Club

(Percussion Gun, I couldn't embed this one but go check it out anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment